InvestorsObserver gives TripCandy a high volatility rank of 90, placing it in the top 10% of cryptos on the market.
The Volatility Gauge follows this makes its score defined by recent trends, rather than a bad day.
CANDY’s high volatility reading is coupled with a low reading on the Risk/Reward Gauge, meaning that the token has relatively wide price swings and is well protected from price manipulation.
TripCandy price is trading near resistance. With support near $0.000558588353352166 and resistance set at $0.00099421413838259. This positions TripCandy with potential selling pressures ahead as it may be getting over extended.
What is TripCandy (CANDY)
TripCandy is an online travel website where you can book flights and hotels worldwide. You can use credit cards or crypto (digital money) to pay for your trips. You get special things like cashback rewards and “buy now, pay later” options when you join.
Joining TripCandy has its advantages! Here are a few reasons why you should try it out:
• You get rewards for signing up – cashback rewards, “buy now, pay later” options, and more.
• You can use credit cards or digital money to pay for your trips.
• With TripCandy, you can access flights and hotels worldwide!
• You get easy and secure payment options with full transparency on costs and fees.
• TripCandy offers customer support, so you can reach out to them if needed.
Read more about TripCandy on their website: https://www.tripcandy.io/about